BENEFITS OF STUDY IN HUNGARY
- Hungary is the best place to study because it’s a part of EU and also a Schengen state.
- Tuition fee in Hungary is affordable as compare to other European countries.
- You can study in Hungary with or without IELTS.
- Work and study in Hungary is also possible.
- World ranking for most universities in Hungary is very high.
Hungary is the country with population of 9.8 million people capital of Hungary is Budapest . National language of Hungary is Hungarian with top 3 religions Roman catholic, Catholicism, Calvinism. Hungary well comes 30000 thousand students every year largest three cities of Hungary are Budapest, Debrecen, Szeged. Currency of Hungary is Forint and 1 Forint is equal to 0.50 PKR. Working hours for international students in Hungary is 24 hours per week. Wages for students are 2 euro per hour per capita income of Hungary is $27220.
CULTURE OF HUNGARY
Hungary is world’s 57th largest economy with lowest crime rate in Europe. It has one of the oldest and established higher education system in the world. People of Hungary are very supportive and friendly you can make lot of friends there in Hungary.
COST OF EDUCATION IN HUNGARY
The tuition fee in Hungarian universities vary on the course or program you have selected to study and institute. There is a lot of difference between fee packages and of public and private universities in Hungary. Hungary is the fourth most affordable country in the Europe.
Public universities charges 1000-3000 euros per year for undergraduate programs and private universities charges 5000 euros per year.
Undergraduate program fee is 1000-3000 euros per year
Postgraduate programs 5000-15000 euros per year.
COST OF LIVING IN HUNGARY
Hungarian universities give option of dormitories. The most famous and preferred student accommodation type is dormitory. If you choose dormitory facilities of internet study room lounge gym bike storage parking slots cafeteria and student club are available moreover bedclothes are supplied and attached bathrooms are with every room. Hungarian universities offer dormitories to international students but those who prefer to avail private accommodation those students will have those following options.
- You can avail private renting apartment on sharing with your friends. which costs 230-650 euros per month you can find private renting apartments ads in local newspaper or online websites.
- One bed room flat is for the students who prefer privacy and are not comfortable with hustle bustle of dormitories then renting private a private room is more appropriate for you. Cost of one room flat is 250-650 euros per month.
- On average three bed room apartment in Hungary costs 350 to 650 euros per month.
- Studio apartment costs up to 600 euros per month.
Transport and food expenditure in Hungary is average 120 euros per month.
WORKING HOURS DURING STUDIES
Working hours for students are 24 hours a week per hour wages are 2 euro per hour.
PERMANENT RESIDENCY IN HUNGARY
Mostly students consider to settle in Hungary after completion of their degrees. They become habitual to atmosphere life style facilities and culture. Students who have completed their degrees in Hungary and wants to live in Hungary after degrees then they will have to convert their study visa into work visa which is applicable to both EU and non EU nationals. After graduation option is given to students they can stay there for 9 months and find any job or start own business.