BENEFITS OF STUDY IN CANADA
- Study in great Canadian universities.
- Accessible Canadian student visa process.
- Canada has a great social system and hip prime minister.
- Canada has an excellent undergraduate and post-graduate programs .
- You can work and study in Canada.
- Canada has a perfect blend of nature technology and culture.
WHY TO STUDY IN CANADA
As an international student you’re making the right choice for the future to study in Canada. A Canadian education is investment in you or children. Canada is recognized worldwide for high academic standards.
QUALITY OF UNIVERSITIES IN CANADA AND RANKING IN THE WORLD
Canada has some of the top universities in the world and is a leader in research that changes lives. Canada is World’s top destination for university education . A degree from a Canadian university opens doors and unleashes endless possibilities. It’s not surprising that so many international students choose Canada for their university studies. Canada is home to to 11 of the top 250 universities in the world. Its higher learning institutions range from small universities with intimate learning environment to enlarge research-intensive universities.
SPECIAL QUALITIES OF STUDY IN CANADA
- You have lot of exceptional qualities and choices: you have more than 100 universities options which are offering more than fifteen thousand programs.
- Canadian students has top ranking in speaking French and English.
- Education in Canada is affordable average cost for complete undergraduate program degree in Canada is 25 thousand CAD .
- Canada, ranking in welcoming country for international students is 2nd in the world.
CANADA IS OFFERING PROGRAMS WITH COUNTLESS ADVANTAGES
As public and private universities of Canada are offering more than 15000 programs at all levels and all fields of studies.
- Undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
- Professional designations.
- Certificate and diploma courses.
- Short career focused programs
- Co-operative education and internships.
CANADIAN universities provide bachelor, master and doctorate that are equivalent those in US and other commonwealth countries, such as Australia and UK.
CANADIAN CULTURE FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Canada is rich in diversity, with a multitude of ethnic , religious, and linguistic groups. Come with an open mind and discover more about the many people and cultures of Canadians as part of your journey. at the time of meeting with someone for the first time in Canada and you want to make good impression there are lot of topics that can be touched upon. You will meet many faculty and staff members dedicated to your success. There are also numerous programs and services available to support you throughout your academic career. Familiarize you with the resources available including academic advising library and learning skills workshops.one thing you should remember that academic success is not simply a result of studying hard, but also of a balanced, healthy and organized lifestyle.
COST OF EDUCATION IN CANADA
Canada has exceptional quality with more than 100 universities offering 15000 study programs.
Cost of tuition fees varies from city to city and university to university tuition fee range from 1800 – 20000 per year fee for undergraduate degree your cost of books and supplies also included and the cost of accommodation food and local transportation varies city to city as tuition fee varies which is averaged 12000 CAD
There is more to your study costs than tuition.
- Health insurance
- Travel insurance
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS AND CREDITS
To study at Canadian university you must provide proof of your English or French language capabilities, depending on the language you choose for your studies
English-language universities may require you to
- TOEFL(TEST OF ENGLISH AS A FOREIGN LANGUAGE)
- IELTS(INTERNATIONAL LANGUAGE TESTING SYSTEM)
- CAEL(CANADIAN ACADEMIC ENGLISH LANGUAGE ASSESSMENT)
Your previous education grades also matters
If you are an international student and or graduate in Canada, and you are highly educated and can speak English or French to a high standard and have already proven that you are capable of fitting into Canadian life. For these reasons Canada wants you to immigrate permanently.
International students or graduate from Canadian universities can get permanent residency through express entry which is the canada’s main immigration system. the system is has been tweaked to give some advantages to international students who completed studies in Canada . the most substantial change was the addition of up to 30 points in the CRS score for those who have completed a Canadian post-secondary educational credential.
- CRS (COMPREHENSIVE RANKING SYSTEM)
- CEC (CANADIAN EXPERIENCE CLASS)
- FSTC (FEDERAL SKILLED TRADE CLASS )