CHINA SCHOLARSHIPS COUNCIL
China scholarship council offers CSC scholarship in the undergraduate, post graduate and even doctoral levels in multiple courses including but not limited to the ones instructed in both English and Chinese languages in more than 275 universities of china. Students can get this scholarship by applying CSC scholarship through China scholarship council online platform. There are number of different organizations in china that award scholarships to international students.
- CONFUCIOUS INSTITUTE SCHOLARSHIP
- CSP SCHOLARSHIP
- SCHWARZMAN SCHOLARS PROGRAM
- JIANGSU UNIVERSITY PRESIDENTIAL SCHOLARSHIP
- CHINESE PROVINCIAL GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
And the most widely awarded scholarship is CSC. Our company will helps you to get this scholarship.
BENEFITS OF CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP
The Chinese CSC scholarship is a fully-funded award that covers full tuition fees, living allowance, accommodation expenses, and health insurance. Chinese CSC scholarship award differs based on the type of the degree .
CNY 2500 RMB monthly stipend, tuition and accommodation are both free
CNY 3000 RMB monthly stipend the tuition is free and a room is provided at no charges.
CNY 3500 RMB monthly stipend with free tuition fee as well as free room.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR CSC SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
- Verified copies of degree and transcripts.
- Recommendation letter from at least two teachers.
- Motivation letter.
- Study plan.
- Statement of purpose.
- Research proposal.
- IELTS certificate or HSK award or any certificate which shows that your previous studies taught in English.
AGE SPECIFICATIONS FOR THE CSC SCHOLARSHIP
DEADLINE FOR CSC SCHOLARSHIP IS APRIL 30 EACH YEAR
LIST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR CSC SCHOLARSHIP
Those international students who want to apply for the Chinese government scholarship under 2021 should prepare all application documents given below.
- Educational documents
Please make sure educational degrees and transcripts are attested for CSC applicant has to visit the lawyer or notary public office in your area/city to get attested your documents.
- Recommendation letter
Students have to submit 2 recommendation letters from teacher of university.
- IELTS OR HSK certificate.
- Physical medical examination certificate.
- Study plan/research proposal/motivational letter.
- Police clearance certificate.
- Acceptance letter for CSC scholarship.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Character certificate.
- Experience letter.
- Any other certificate.